cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add my credit card

Arina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day,

Whenever I try to add a new credit card, it keeps not accepting it. I've contacted my bank and they said that there's no issue on their end. Can you please check what's wrong?

With respect,

Arina Matveeva.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arina wrote:

It's Canadian MasterCard by BMO.

Is it a full-on credit card or one of those refillable, prepaid kinda cards?

If you've been trying a bunch of times so far then the Public Mobile system may have locked it out due to suspicion of fraudulent activity to protect the card holder.

@Arina wrote:

That should work.  Try the advice described above.

The website is finicky.  Different web browser, clearing cache and going incognito/privacy mode may sometime work.  Chrome incognito usually works well..

Arina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arina wrote:

Good day,

Whenever I try to add a new credit card, it keeps not accepting it. I've contacted my bank and they said that there's no issue on their end. Can you please check what's wrong?

With respect,

Arina Matveeva.

Yes. Only Canadian or American financial institution issued and addressed Visa, Mastercard, Amex credit cards (or prepaid) are accepted.

Make sure all the information you type in that screen (for credit cards) matches exactly to that on the billing address for the card. Don't use the unit #. Don't put a space in the postal code.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Arina  Is it a Canadian credit card? If yes, try adding it using private/incognito browsing mode and see if it let's you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.