cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add any money to account

WhackCompany
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am having an issue adding funds to my account.

I have 120$ worth of vouchers and credit/debit doesn't work ether. everytime i try and add funds i get the message "unfortunetly this does not work" well now i need someone to fix said issue cause no phone and out 120$ not to happy.

15 REPLIES 15

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@WhackCompany wrote:

at this point I just don't want my money in phone vouchers wasted. thank you for the help though. have a nice day.

Yes, totally understandable. Wish there was more that I could suggest, but it seems you've been very thorough in your attempts to apply your vouchers.

Also, just to be extra cautious, you are trying to redeem Public Mobile vouchers right? Though Public Mobile is with Telus, I don't think you can use Telus vouchers here. Just thought I'd mention it, just in case.

WhackCompany

at this point I just don't want my money in phone vouchers wasted. thank you for the help though. have a nice day.

MandyJ

Please be aware that the moderator queue is very busy at the moment, with many people reporting waiting times of over two days for a reply. Hopefully you hear something back in a timely manner, but unfortunately, you'll probably have to be patient for another while if nothing else is working for you.

WhackCompany

thank you very much, its been a frustruating past 2 days dealing with this. have a nice day.

@WhackCompany wrote:

i lied, 32 hours ago **

@WhackCompany  Wow. Since the moderator queue is long you should notify Public Mobile. Maybe include the voucher PINs to see if they can activate them for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

WhackCompany

also used desktop computer, macbook pro, iphone , samsung phone, ipad, tablet. nothing works.

WhackCompany

i lied, 32 hours ago **

WhackCompany

first set was purchased 25 hours ago

WhackCompany

safari, firer fox, cookies enabled, cookies disabled, private browsing, non private browsing, various sizes, proxy servers.

WhackCompany

Also tried taking out the sim card, turning on and off phone, suspending the service, changing the plan, reporting lost phone and re activating it. dunno what else to try

@WhackCompany wrote:

yea i tried, i wouldn't be posting unless i did that first.

@WhackCompany  The only reason I suggested it because I assumed you tried using selfserve first. Did you aso try online?

MandyJ

@WhackCompany wrote:

Sorry, not everyone is familiar with this method, so it was worth mentioning. How long ago did you buy the vouchers? Sometimes vouchers aren't activated until several hours after they've been purchased?

WhackCompany

MandyJ

Have you tried adding the vouchers by calling *611? I've seen various people reporting success with that method in the community lately. 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@WhackCompany wrote:

Hello, I am having an issue adding funds to my account.

I have 120$ worth of vouchers and credit/debit doesn't work ether. everytime i try and add funds i get the message "unfortunetly this does not work" well now i need someone to fix said issue cause no phone and out 120$ not to happy.

@WhackCompany  Try adding them by dialing 611 on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.