cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my self-serve account

Daniela3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I need to access my self- serve account in order to change my credit card informations. But I forgot my password and when I try to reset it I see the following message: ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin. My payment is due February 10th and nothing I’ve tried for the last two weeks is working!

Thank you in advance 

10 REPLIES 10

Daniela3

sure thing 😉 

@Daniela3 

Woohoo!

Now write down your new password and security question and answer and put it somewhere safe.

Edit: See additional information below when contacting the moderators using private messages.

Daniela3

Thank to you all for your answers!

I was able to fix my issue and like @darlicious said the moderators did answer quickly 🙂

@Daniela3 

If you respond quickly they usually do as well. With your issue if you supply all the necessary info they will usually reply with your temporary password reset.

Daniela3

Let’s wait and see if they will reply to my second message  🙂 

@Daniela3 

Wow that was fast....sounds like the backlog is completely cleared up.

Daniela3

Hi Darlicious,

Thank you for all these informations! I’m currently in contact with a moderator!

thank you again 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Daniela3 

When sending a private message make sure you leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

However if you are not contacted in time to pay for your renewal go out and purchase a voucher at london drugs, SDM, Shell stations or 7/11 and add it via 611.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours. Wait times seem to have improved hopefully back down to a few hours....

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Daniela3

Hi Triguy,

Thank you I already with SIMon chat. I will try by sending a message directly to the Moderator.

thank you 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.