cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access account

JackC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account says I am locked out and need to contact PM. How can I get this resolved? My account didn’t autopay and now I can’t access the account to fix.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JackC wrote:

My account says I am locked out and need to contact PM. How can I get this resolved? My account didn’t autopay and now I can’t access the account to fix.

Did you try too many incorrect passwords and triggered the lock out? You will need a moderator  to gain access for you. As long as your card on your account is active you can load thru 611 or if you cannot access 611. For a fee you can use muskbird.com and do an instant top up (may take up to 2 hrs). Hopefully  it will activate your account without needing account access. I've never used one but you can get feedback online on whether the instant top ups will reactivate it. In theory it should and it only requires your phone number to top up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JackCyour best bet is to open a ticket through Simon (the question mark in lower right corner of most screens.  Just type in access account, or something like that, and then follow instructions to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.