cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not reactivate phone after payment... help!

Jminty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My account was suspended as autopay did not go through on card.

I made a 1 time payment totaling over $250 to the account and selected a new 90 day plan to suit my needs.

payment was accepted, balance taken from my account total available, but no active phone.  when trying to make a call the message is still " no active plan"

How do I get this resolved?

5 REPLIES 5

BigBob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

did you get this resolved?

Jminty

Thanks for the response.  I have restarted phone multiple times with no change.

I've sent a message to the moderator team as well.

@Jminty wrote:

Also tried reporting it lost/stolen and deactivating it... now it won't let me reactivate the phone...

Problem seems to be getting worse not better...

Please help

I was going to suggest doing this as it seems the swiss army knife for issues resolution.  If this didn't do it, then the only recourse is to reach out to the moderator team for help.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

dollardaver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried turning off the phone and then turning it on again?

DD

Jminty

Also tried reporting it lost/stolen and deactivating it... now it won't let me reactivate the phone...

Problem seems to be getting worse not better...

Please help

Need Help? Let's chat.