cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still recieve a call on the temporarily suspended cell number?

frankmanny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello all,

Can I still recieve a call on the temporarily  suspended cell number that  was left in Canada for90=days while out of Canada?

Frankmanny

3 REPLIES 3

@frankmanny wrote:

hello all,

Can I still recieve a call on the temporarily  suspended cell number that  was left in Canada for90=days while out of Canada?

Frankmanny

As people have already said, no you cannot.  Why would the company allow you to use a service that hasnt' been paid for?    Keep in mind that if you've been out fo the country for 90 days, your account could possibily be already closed (depends on when the last plan payment was due).  If your account has gone more than 90 days without service, it has already been permanently closed and cannot be reactivated.

Posptaid plans at other carries do let you go past due without payment but you will have to pay a late charge.  All of Public Mobile's plans are prepaid.

The only carrier in the country that I know that will let you receive a call for prepaid service when you are late on payment in Freedom Mobile.  Freedom will allow you tocontinue to receive calls for up to 10 days even if you haven't paid for your prepaid plan.

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

suspended acoount = no payment = no service.

have a nice day

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

YOu can not receive or make outgoing call on suspended account.

Need Help? Let's chat.