cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I pay with my PayPal balance?

Hi, I'm new to Canada and just got a Public Mobile number.

I don't have a bank account yet, so it's possible to use my Paypal account to pay for it? (A canadian paypal account, just to be clear).

Thank you.

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Oracle

Re: Can I pay with my PayPal balance?

@sarahbrust 

Unfortunately, Paypal is not accepted.  

You could buy a prepaid VISA card that would be accepted.  Or buy payment vouchers either instore or online.  Online purchase of vouchers can use paypal.  The website is recharge.com, but it does charge a service charge.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Oracle

@sarahbrust 

Unfortunately, Paypal is not accepted.  

You could buy a prepaid VISA card that would be accepted.  Or buy payment vouchers either instore or online.  Online purchase of vouchers can use paypal.  The website is recharge.com, but it does charge a service charge.  

View solution in original post

Mayor / Maire

Not directly. However you can purchase a voucher from recharge.com for a small fee and they accept pay pal.

Mayor / Maire

@sarahbrust wrote:

Hi, I'm new to Canada and just got a Public Mobile number.

I don't have a bank account yet, so it's possible to use my Paypal account to pay for it? (A canadian paypal account, just to be clear).

Thank you.

@sarahbrust  Click here

rp.jpg

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, thank you!
I did charge this month buying a voucher, seemed like the best option. I'll check recharge.com out, thank you!

Mayor / Maire

@sarahbrust wrote:

Hi, thank you!
I did charge this month buying a voucher, seemed like the best option. I'll check recharge.com out, thank you!

If you were already familiar with buying a voucher from a store then, as mentioned, just be aware that recharge (and ding.com) charges a little more for the convenience. It's not a big difference but it's more than a store would charge.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Stores don’t charge the customer anything to buy a top up.  You’ll probably be able to get one somewhere nearby and can pay with cash or your foreign credit card if you have one.

@SomeFriend wrote:

Stores don’t charge the customer anything to buy a top up.  You’ll probably be able to get one somewhere nearby and can pay with cash or your foreign credit card if you have one.

Some stores do charge a a fee to buy top up vouchers.  They call it a convienence fee. It gets added on top of the price of the top up.

Need Help? Let's chat.