cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pay with my PayPal balance?

sarahbrust
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm new to Canada and just got a Public Mobile number.

I don't have a bank account yet, so it's possible to use my Paypal account to pay for it? (A canadian paypal account, just to be clear).

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@SomeFriend wrote:

Stores don’t charge the customer anything to buy a top up.  You’ll probably be able to get one somewhere nearby and can pay with cash or your foreign credit card if you have one.

Some stores do charge a a fee to buy top up vouchers.  They call it a convienence fee. It gets added on top of the price of the top up.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Stores don’t charge the customer anything to buy a top up.  You’ll probably be able to get one somewhere nearby and can pay with cash or your foreign credit card if you have one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sarahbrust wrote:

Hi, thank you!
I did charge this month buying a voucher, seemed like the best option. I'll check recharge.com out, thank you!

If you were already familiar with buying a voucher from a store then, as mentioned, just be aware that recharge (and ding.com) charges a little more for the convenience. It's not a big difference but it's more than a store would charge.

sarahbrust
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, thank you!
I did charge this month buying a voucher, seemed like the best option. I'll check recharge.com out, thank you!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sarahbrust wrote:

Hi, I'm new to Canada and just got a Public Mobile number.

I don't have a bank account yet, so it's possible to use my Paypal account to pay for it? (A canadian paypal account, just to be clear).

Thank you.

@sarahbrust  Click here

rp.jpg

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Not directly. However you can purchase a voucher from recharge.com for a small fee and they accept pay pal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sarahbrust 

Unfortunately, Paypal is not accepted.  

You could buy a prepaid VISA card that would be accepted.  Or buy payment vouchers either instore or online.  Online purchase of vouchers can use paypal.  The website is recharge.com, but it does charge a service charge.  

Need Help? Let's chat.