cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Failure

Souradip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have recently changed my phone number and also downgrade my plan from 25 Dollars to 15 Dollars. I did not port from another service provider just changed my number. I can't make or receive calls or texts, I did the following to solve the issue, but it is not going anywhere; please help me

1. I tried my sim on 3 different phones, but it is still not working.

2. I tried to reset one of my phones to make sure nothing is going wrong with my phone settings

3. I did select manual network, but nothing changed

9 REPLIES 9

When you I’d the plan change did you select Change at Next renewal or Change Right now? If you chose now you needed to add funds right then to pay for the new plan and I would suspect   Not adding funds right then would leave it out of service. There is rarely an instance where one should choose to change plans immediately.

AE_Collector

Souradip

Thank you for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Souradip : Could you post a screen snip of the overview page? Blank out personal info of course.

What exact make/model/submodel is the phone that is not working? When and what provider did it last work on?

Souradip

Thank you for your reply, I have recharged my account with 20 more dollars to make it work, but my mother could not make a single call or receive calls from any number. I am not sure what to do now? I lost almost a month of service and not really hoping to get a solution. 

Is there any way to request for refund or contact customer service? Please help; your help will be very much appreciated.

@Souradip wrote:

Is there any way to ask for a refund or contact the customer service? Please help; your help will be much appreciated.

@Souradip You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page; or

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Souradip

Thank you for your reply, but I have not used a single minute since I have changed my plan to 15 from 25. I lost almost a month of service; I got this connection for my mother. She could not use public mobile to make a single call. Is there any way to ask for a refund or contact the customer service? Please help; your help will be much appreciated.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Souradip , the $15 plan has limited calling minutes.  By chance have you run out?  Check your account and if you see no reference to minutes in the overview tab, you have run out of allotment for the current cycle.  I suggest buying add-on minutes to restore the calling function.  This is for outgoing calls.  Incoming should be unlimited.  

@Souradip wrote:

I have recently changed my phone number and also downgrade my plan from 25 Dollars to 15 Dollars. I did not port from another service provider just changed my number. I can't make or receive calls or texts, I did the following to solve the issue, but it is not going anywhere; please help me

1. I tried my sim on 3 different phones, but it is still not working.

2. I tried to reset one of my phones to make sure nothing is going wrong with my phone settings

3. I did select manual network, but nothing changed

I suggest making a $10 payment. This is just a hunch (that the system might be looking for $25 in the account before processing a renewal).  If this works, the extra $10 will still be available for your next renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Souradip 

Is your account status active or suspended?  Sometime when you downgrade plan, There might have been a glitch. Or something may have went wrong with change number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.