cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a plan over the self serve phone line

sora161
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As title states, ive tried calling the phone line and I go to try and buy an addon but it wont let me just pay for the addon it wants me to pay for my monthly plan. How do I go about buying just the plan (my service is still active till march)

6 REPLIES 6

Did you look at the 611 guide that I provided? Do you have your 4 digit pin? To get into your self service / my account  wait 50 minutes,  clear your browser history , go to incognito/ private mode,  disable ad blocking and try again to login. 

@sora161 wrote:

Unforunately I cannot get into my online account right now so I cant do it and that way. 
As I stated previously Ive tried calling the 611 line but its not letting me just buy the addon only even thoiugh I already have active service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sora161 wrote:

As title states, ive tried calling the phone line and I go to try and buy an addon but it wont let me just pay for the addon it wants me to pay for my monthly plan. How do I go about buying just the plan (my service is still active till march)

Sounds like you're trying to buy a particular add-on to your plan...correct ? Which add-on are you wanting ? Do you have a credit card on your file with autopay ?

@sora161 wrote:

Unforunately I cannot get into my online account right now so I cant do it and that way. 
As I stated previously Ive tried calling the 611 line but its not letting me just buy the addon only even thoiugh I already have active service.

Sorry

You will need to get into your selfserve to buy add-on

To obtain your PIN you can contact moderators

Reminder you first have to put money on the account to buy an add-on

sora161
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sora161 is your cell phone working properly?  If yes,  here is a guide to using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

@sora161 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.