cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought top up vouchers

darkangel7965
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well I thought I was getting help from a mod named Celsina but as soon as I gave her the pin numbers I have not had any word back from her so Im begininng to think I was scammed I hope note cause I have proof of our whole conversation

10 REPLIES 10

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darkangel7965 this is the name of the Moderator. Please wait may be they need some time to look into the issue first, once they have answer/solution then they will get back to you.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

joepublic

@darkangel7965 wrote:

Well I thought I was getting help from a mod named Celsina but as soon as I gave her the pin numbers I have not had any word back from her so Im begininng to think I was scammed I hope note cause I have proof of our whole conversation

I would suggest that you also verify your email address by going into your settings (select the icon to the right of the mail icon). Once you verify your email then you will get notfied via email when the moderator has replied to your initial post.

@darkangel7965Most moderators won't respond again until they have something to relay to you, if you gave her the pins she's probably still looking into the issue. @Celsina_A is a moderator here, you were not scammed, there is just not many moderators and they are often busy.

skylenth

@darkangel7965 You will have to wait for them to respond back, as others have noted, it may take them up to 2 or 3 days for you to get a response. From the Get Help Page: "Our online customer support teams (Moderators) are available from Monday – Friday 9 am – 9 pm and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am – 7:30 pm. All times are Eastern."

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@darkangel7965 CElsina is a name of a moderator... I wrote to her before...

darkangel7965

We were having a conversation then she asked for the pin numbers for the vouchers I bought that werent working that was it no more replies nothing this is why I am wondering. She could have atleast let me know she recieved them and was working on a solution anything instead of leaving me high and dry

darkangel7965

Yes the word mod was there I have never dealt with this before but It said moderator

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It can take the moderators up to 2 days to respond. If it's been longer than that you could try sending another message asking for an update.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@darkangel7965 wrote:

You will need to wait for their answer since you were already talking to a moderator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darkangel7965- who initiated the communication?  Was it through private messages in the forum?  If so, was there the word 'MOD' next to there name in the message conversation?

Need Help? Let's chat.