cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a payment card but pin is invalid

Tororoxz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I bought a $40 payment voucher at shoppers drug Mart. I also bought a $20 payment voucher at the same time. I entered the PIN for the $20 payment voucher and it credited the $20 to my account through *611. When I went to enter the PIN for the $40 payment voucher the voice tells me the pin is invalid? What do I do?

6 REPLIES 6

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Tororoxz, I know from the past when I bought a voucher, they are NOT activated for at least 24 hours. In my case, my vouchers weren't activated for 3 days (72 hours). It's quite possible your $40 hasn't been activated just yet. Look at the voucher to see if there is a delay in being activated too. It's one of the main reasons why I no longer use vouchers. Too afraid to use them I guess! 

Tororoxz

Thank you so much for the idea because what happened was part of the pin looked like III because of how the voucher printed one of the numbers look like a 3 when it  is actually an 8 and your idea made me look closer to make sure I was entering it properly. Really just me being stupid. Thanks for the help.

Tororoxz

Thank you good idea I will try that.

@kselmak log into your self service account go to payment - one time payment - switch the drop down menu to voucher and add it. Stay safe 

Make a patment.png

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tororoxz Make sure you are correctly entering the 12 digit pin. Try it using your self-serve account so you can see what you typed before submitting. Try to use incognito/private browsing mode. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Try selfserve

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ 

Best to use incognito mode

You can try later it may take 24 hours

If it has been more then take a picture of it and contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Ask Simon for human

Need Help? Let's chat.