cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 6 $25 vouchers, one was stuck for 5 minutes and now it is no longer accepted

Shadowpt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased 6 $25 vouchers to top up my account and entered 5 of them with success except one.

The one that failed was stuck for 5 minutes "loading" after entering it, eventually I refreshed the page and tried again for a second time and a third time, it stayed on the "loading" animation consistently. I decided to leave that one for last and entered the next vouchers which were accepted within seconds. When I tried the other one again it is now showing the following message:

"Unfortunately, Voucher #*********** could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

I tried entering it using the *611 and it says the voucher is no longer valid.

I just lost $25 because of a bug in the system? How can I get this resolved? The due date is closing in and I am not going out on the cold to buy an extra voucher because of this.

10 REPLIES 10

@Shadowpt wrote:

A mod intervened and managed to get the voucher working on their end, the problem is now resolved. Thanks for the help once again.

Good news!

Shadowpt

A mod intervened and managed to get the voucher working on their end, the problem is now resolved. Thanks for the help once again.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Shadowpt wrote:

I purchased 6 $25 vouchers to top up my account and entered 5 of them with success except one.

The one that failed was stuck for 5 minutes "loading" after entering it, eventually I refreshed the page and tried again for a second time and a third time, it stayed on the "loading" animation consistently. I decided to leave that one for last and entered the next vouchers which were accepted within seconds. When I tried the other one again it is now showing the following message:

"Unfortunately, Voucher #*********** could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again."

I just lost $25 because of a bug in the system? How can I get this resolved? The due date is closing in and I am not going out on the cold to buy an extra voucher because of this.

@Shadowpt  I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Don't worry they will take care of this for you.

You can also head to recharge.com but they just started introducing increased fees. Recharge.com is more expensive now, they want our money, but in a pinch they will work.

It's time for public mobile to take paypal, or allow us to add our account numbers as a payee to our bank accounts! Or even EMT. Come on PM get with the future. We want to pay you!

Their fees still aren't bad. Depending on the taxes for your Province it might actually be (just a little bit) cheaper to use recharge vs your credit card. 

Shadowpt

Yes I did, I am now waiting for the situation to be resolved before marking the solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shadowpt wrote:

Then it shouldn't let us choose other countries in the address form that are not US or Canada. Currently it lets us choose any country in the world in the credit card address form, which makes us think we can use a MasterCard that is not from the US or Canada, but right now it is a moot point, the voucher not working is the actual problem right now.

Yup. There's lotsa goofy stuff on this service. But we love to hate it 🙂

You've sent a private message by now right?

Shadowpt

Then it shouldn't let us choose other countries in the address form that are not US or Canada. Currently it lets us choose any country in the world in the credit card address form, which makes us think we can use a MasterCard that is not from the US or Canada, but right now it is a moot point, the voucher not working is the actual problem right now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shadowpt 

Well that is a problem. PM only takes cards from Canada and US banks and addresses.

You can however use those "credit" card gift cards.

@Shadowpt wrote:

I tried paying with MasterCard, but because they demand the address it is failing because when I choose my Country, the remaining address fields do not change meaning the postal code (for example) is impossible to be entered since the page demands a 6 alpha numeric postal code when the postal code from my country is 7 numeric long and is split in a group of 4 digits and 3 digits.

I've never seen such a complicated and broken payment system before, I would assume they would want money and as such ensure this process would not be a nightmare and not discourage people paying for their product...

Only Canadian and U.S. credit cards are accepted.

Shadowpt

I tried paying with MasterCard, but because they demand the address it is failing because when I choose my Country, the remaining address fields do not change meaning the postal code (for example) is impossible to be entered since the page demands a 6 alpha numeric postal code when the postal code from my country is 7 numeric long and is split in a group of 4 digits and 3 digits.

I've never seen such a complicated and broken payment system before, I would assume they would want money and as such ensure this process would not be a nightmare and not discourage people paying for their product...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Shadowpt wrote:

@Shadowpt  I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Don't worry they will take care of this for you.

You can also head to recharge.com but they just started introducing increased fees. Recharge.com is more expensive now, they want our money, but in a pinch they will work.

It's time for public mobile to take paypal, or allow us to add our account numbers as a payee to our bank accounts! Or even EMT. Come on PM get with the future. We want to pay you!

Need Help? Let's chat.