cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked adding USA roaming - leaving for trip tomorrow!

ugh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I'm attempting to add the USA roaming add on to my account both online and by phone and am getting a lot of error messages.

First I tried by web portal and it would not accept my password, which I'm pretty sure was correct. Also correctly answered the reset password challenge question but recieved no email. I PMed a mod to hopefully get that resolved.

Next I tried by calling 611. I was able to add $20 to my account. When I got to the prompt to add the add-on, it said there was a technical issue and connected me to a call center. The person at the other end said they cannot help me since my account is less than 3 years old!

Is there anything else I can do? I'm leaving on this trip tomorrow and don't want any disruption to my service.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

ugh

Thanks all. Contacting mod worked.

However I've been charged twice and still cannot log into my account.

I'm PMing a mod again to hopefully get those issues resolved as well. I've actually never been able to do a single thing at public mobile without assistance from a mod. Always error messages....

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ugh did you hear from @Shazia_K (or another mod)?  Were they able to help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ugh!

I am requesting our super mod @Shazia_K to take a look and help you with the add-on purchase. Send her your public mobile phone nunber via a private message asap.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@ugh  If you;'ve already PM'd a mod, then they can take care of both issues for you.

ugh

btw, I'm now seeing this on the website when I try to login:

Generic Error
Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Need Help? Let's chat.