cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday promotion

elvis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the $40 plan on Friday November 23rd. The opromotion gave me one month free. I purchased it at London Drugs. Your website was down so London Drugs staff called your assistance desk for stores. They registered me for the $10 plan just to get me started. They couldn't registerd for the 40 plan and apply the discount. I upgraded to the $40 yesterday, Saturday 24th. London Drugs suggested I contact you through this forum to arrange the discount. Can you help me? Are you able to call me?  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @elvis

The two have great suggestions. Contact the moderator team directly via private message and they should get your sorted you. Explain to them what you did here and in addition include your personal information and they should get everything sorted out for you.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will have to send a private message to a moderator and explain in detail what happened..be sure to include all you account information in the message..ie..phone number..pin.. Birthdate..etc...but dont post the info here ob the community forum

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If this is the case then to resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Need Help? Let's chat.