cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Darougar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new customer and I payed by Visa completely  but now I am getting messed  that I am owe $2 and I do not understand it why ?

15 REPLIES 15

@Darougar 

On your overview age at the top you will see your available funds. If there is an amount there more than $0 then that is a credit. Below it will show your plan amount and the the amount you owe to pay on your renewal for your next 30 days of service. This will show what you owe after they have subtracted your available funds ( your credit or balance in your account.)

Screenshot_20210520-153442~2.png

If you have other rewards such as loyalty or referral rewards they will apply them to your balance upon renewal. After they are applied to your balance then the payment system will take the funds from your balance first and anything left owing (+tax) will be charged to the card registered for autopay. You can view your estimated payment ( plan amount - available funds - rewards= estimated amount owing to renew your plan for the next 30 days) on your rewards page.

This is the same account as above with the estimated payment of $7 ($15-$4 in available funds =$11- $4 rewards=$7 the estimated payment for the next renewal of $15 plan.)

Screenshot_20210520-153104~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : Still not quite there. There's no negative here. You're never in the hole. Never in debt to the place. It's all prepay. If there's more than 0 there then that will go towards your next renewal or you could buy add-ons.

As with all new things, there's a learning curve.

Darougar

I get it now, if it is - means I am owe and if it is + means I have created ..... Public Mobile is not easy to understand the way the setup. You should review your interface and make it more understandable

@Darougar 

Does the $2.00 show here, to the right of Available Funds?   

If so, then that amount will be credited toward your next renewal.

HALIMACS_0-1621206289681.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : When you activate and choose the autopay option having a payment card then you get a $2 credit up front into your Available Funds. This is like your money that will go towards your next renewal (doing nothing else). Then with that autopay on, you will get another $2 at renewal making it $4 off your first renewal plan cost. I very much doubt you have a billing problem.

If you wish, you could post a screenshot of your Payment history from here and maybe even your overview page. Be certain to blank out any personal info of course. Then we can help explain what all you're seeing.

Darougar

why does not say that I do have created of $2 ? I think you have fo fix this issue on billing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar wrote:

That’s not what I meant. 

If I am owe for-example $2 how do I know? what message exactly I will get when I call *611 from my phone? 

Well...there's no such thing as negative balance here so it's zero and up. So you would need to know what your plan cost is minus your balance to pay for your renewal. You will also get another $2 at renewal for autopay. If you used a referral code at activation then you would get that added to your balance too. You might also have activated making use of any current promos like first renewal or recently second renewal. That would also be added to your balance.

Can you log in to your self-serve account?

Darougar

That’s not what I meant. 

If I am owe for-example $2 how do I know? what message exactly I will get when I call *611 from my phone? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : That means you have a positive amount in your Available Funds. This will go towards your next renewal.

Can you log in to your self-serve account? You'll see more details there.

Darougar

Where I can see my balance if I am owe in my account ? when I call it said you balance is $2  and I do not get it what doest it mean. I am owe or I do have credit for $2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Darougar wrote:

I am new customer and I payed by Visa completely  but now I am getting messed  that I am owe $2 and I do not understand it why ?

@Darougar 

Are you able to explain or show (remove any personal info.) where you see this message?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Darougar 

If you have active working service, you need not worry.

If you are seeing $2 in your "available funds", or any amount for that matter, it may stay there and will apply toward your next cycle's renewal.

It's like money in the bank.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Darougar wrote:

Could you please provide screen prints of your account (blank out personal info). If you are on autopay your account will show $2 reward (discount) and not that you owe $2.

Meow_0-1620165755407.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

did you setup Autopay?  you have to have your credit card setup on file , and activated Autopay to get the $2 Autopay discount.

Also, not sure if you meant your Visa statement showing an amount a bit more than your plan price.  Your Self-Serve will only show the plan price, like $25.  But when PM charge the amount on the CC, it will carge $25 + tax.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darougar : Not sure what you mean. If there might be a language thing then try using Google Translate and copy and paste the results over to here.

Need Help? Let's chat.