cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

FrancesSmith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have all my Credit card infor in, so just making sure that it will automatically come off my bank account??

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesSmith wrote:

I have all my Credit card infor in, so just making sure that it will automatically come off my bank account??

@FrancesSmith 

If you are registered for AutoPay, you should see this message at the very bottom of your OVERVIEW tab in your Self Serve account:

esjliv_0-1620087425565.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesSmith 

If you input a credit card, the charges will be made against a credit card, not your bank account.

If you want to test it, make a manual $1 payment using self serve with the registered payment card that you just input.

thanks for clarifying @darlicious .. i am so old fashioned.. i always used credit card and forgot debit card.. LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesSmith 

If you added a credit card then it will appear on your credit card statement ( plan cost+taxes).

If you added a debit/credit card it will come out of your bank account ( plan cost+taxes).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FrancesSmith wrote:

@FrancesSmith 

you meant come off the credit card.?  make sure you setup AutoPay as well.

Payment, click Manage AutoPay

softech_0-1617484703411.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@FrancesSmith 

If you have added a debit/credit card to your account and you registered for autopay then your card will be charged your plan amount minus any rewards ( $2 autopay) any account balances.

Edit:

Very rarely an autopay failure can happen. If this happens you will notice that your services get cut off around 6am eastern. At noon eastern pm will send out usually two text messages. The first tells you your rewards have been successfully added to your account balance. The second tells you your plan has successfully renewed. If you don't recieve the second one check your phone for service and either dial 611 or log into your account to check on its status.

Need Help? Let's chat.