cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

ScottWillis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m wondering why I’ve been charged 2 extra charges of $11.20 and $16.80 this month?

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Review the charges in your self-serve account payment history.

What's the plan you have.. it can be charges of plan + data separately as @darlicious mentioned. 

@ScottWillis 

Are you on the $25 plan? Though this is unusual to be billed separately on your credit card for your plan the charges for the $25 plan are:

1. 30 DAY PLAN..........................$10
  2. 1GB OF DATA AT 3G SPEED....$15

Plus tax of course.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ScottWillis Are you checking this on your CC transactions? When did you activate an account with Public Mobile? You can review the charges in your self-serve account payment history. See what shows up there. Post a screenshot here and we can explain if you see duplicate charges. Make sure to hide any personal details. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScottWillis 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ScottWillis   

Look like they were charges for $10 and $15 with 12% tax.    What is your monthly plan amount?  Were they charged on the same day?

Can you login to My Account, go to Transaction History Page and it will show you why it was charged.  (Keep in mind, amount shown in PM My Account does not include tax)

If you need further clarification and if you don't mind, post your transaction history and we can try to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.