cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Billing

@ogsurette   Check at the bottom of your overview page to make sure it says you are signed up for dynamic auto pay. If it was not applied upon renewal you can contact the moderators to have it applied. Unless you have a $2 balance ( when it should be $0) and your auto pay reward also shows $2. Occasionally a reward may not be applied but will show as a credit if that is the case no moderator is needed.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ogsurette  could you log into your account and check to see if you post 2 of your friend referrals? Thanks. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Can you take a screenshot of payment history, blackout personal/account info. This way we can figure it out. Is it possible that stove of your referrals went inactive?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant cuz i have to use this site through ps4

Highlighted

Im starting to think it may have gotten disabled 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette wrote:

Im starting to think it may have gotten disabled 

Check your account to make sure.

If you need to, enable AutoPay to get the credit in time for your next renewal.

How to Set Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Highlighted

I have  the worst memory and no this has got me wondering if i hit autopay right after instead of right before. Oh god i hope not. that makes me look pretty stupid if so lol

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette mistakes can happen to anyone.

If you found the problem, that's what counts.

Highlighted

Ijust clicked it to see what would happen but When i go to pay with make a payment the amount is $25 and cant be changed 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette  Unless your account is suspended you cant prepay you can only add funds to your account. Rewards are not "credited" to your account until your renewal. If you go to your rewards page it will tell you the estimated amount you owe. It will be your plan minus rewards. So it should say estimated payment $18.