cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

ogsurette
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is for $25 a month and i have $7 of benefits which makes it $18 but when i check my bank statement its charging me $23. If there is tax, where i live tax is 15%, so wouldnt it still be less. 15% on $18 is $20.70                    edit: when i go to make a payment the amount os $25 and cant be changed 

19 REPLIES 19

@ogsurette  Unless your account is suspended you cant prepay you can only add funds to your account. Rewards are not "credited" to your account until your renewal. If you go to your rewards page it will tell you the estimated amount you owe. It will be your plan minus rewards. So it should say estimated payment $18.

ogsurette

Ijust clicked it to see what would happen but When i go to pay with make a payment the amount is $25 and cant be changed 

@ogsurette mistakes can happen to anyone.

If you found the problem, that's what counts.

ogsurette

I have  the worst memory and no this has got me wondering if i hit autopay right after instead of right before. Oh god i hope not. that makes me look pretty stupid if so lol

@ogsurette wrote:

Im starting to think it may have gotten disabled 

Check your account to make sure.

If you need to, enable AutoPay to get the credit in time for your next renewal.

How to Set Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

ogsurette

Im starting to think it may have gotten disabled 

ogsurette

I cant cuz i have to use this site through ps4

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you take a screenshot of payment history, blackout personal/account info. This way we can figure it out. Is it possible that stove of your referrals went inactive?

@ogsurette  could you log into your account and check to see if you post 2 of your friend referrals? Thanks. 

@ogsurette   Check at the bottom of your overview page to make sure it says you are signed up for dynamic auto pay. If it was not applied upon renewal you can contact the moderators to have it applied. Unless you have a $2 balance ( when it should be $0) and your auto pay reward also shows $2. Occasionally a reward may not be applied but will show as a credit if that is the case no moderator is needed.

@Staliger wrote:

@ogsurette something was not applied correctly. Send private message to moderators with all info: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Staliger , it is not recommended to contact the moderators directly through private message here is the official statement from PM on getting support during reduced support staffing levels.  Urgent matters will be prioritized.  Please stop recommending people to message the moderators directly.  That is the LAST RESORT option.  Anything that is suspended service or no service is an URGENT issue if they have service it won't be considered urgent and will be dealt with later.

ShawnC13_0-1585780503053.png

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Customer-support-during-COVID-19-situat...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ogsurette wrote:

My plan is for $25 a month and i have $7 of benefits which makes it $18 but when i check my bank statement its charging me $23. If there is tax, where i live tax is 15%, so wouldnt it still be less. 15% on $18 is $20.70

I had seen reward(s) are not fully applied to account before PM server taking money from your account.  Please post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.  We will take a look to find out what had happened during your renewal.

What is the available fund on your account?

@ogsurette wrote:
Spoiler

Its $2 autopay. $1 loyalty. $4 refer a friend

@ogsurette  So you are missing $2.00. Maybe two referrals left PM? or Auto-Pay was disabled? If the answer is no to both questions then you need to submit a ticket to PM so they can fix it.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette something was not applied correctly. Send private message to moderators with all info: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ogsurette
Spoiler

Its $2 autopay. $1 loyalty. $4 refer a friend

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette  you were charged $20 + 15% applicable taxes for a total of $23.  Exactly what are your credits? $2 autopay and $5 what? Thanks. If you log into your self service account is there a $2 credit balance?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette wrote:

My plan is for $25 a month and i have $7 of benefits which makes it $18 but when i check my bank statement its charging me $23. If there is tax, where i live tax is 15%, so wouldnt it still be less. 15% on $18 is $20.70

@ogsurette  Looks like only $5 of credit was applied. Was Auto-Pay enabled?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ogsurette wrote:

My plan is for $25 a month and i have $7 of benefits which makes it $18 but when i check my bank statement its charging me $23. If there were tax, where i live tax everything is 15% tax, so wouldnt it still be less. 15% on $18 is $20.70

Are you able to post a screenshot of your payment page with all personal information removed.

Edited post misread it the first time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ogsurette  Check your payment history...$2 of your rewards were not applied. Auto pay? Check to see what was applied on your renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.