cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Fgomes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an autopay account with You but as my plan of $25 I should be paying $23 instead. I am alway charged with $25 in fact last billl I was debited $25.99 .....as per your website payments history it shows credit of $2 but I never got a credit in my bank account...what is  happening ..there is no customer service to talk to...do I get the credit in my bank accounts  please respond ..

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Fgomes  Your credit card statement shows you PM renewal cost plus tax. The payment history link on your selfserve only shows the amount without any taxes applied.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Fgomes 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. That would provide more information.  

Don't forget that you have to pay taxes on top of the plan fee.

For example, $23 x 13% tax = $25.99

So, you might be charged properly.....

I believe that the charges might not be right. When someone says the "last bill", I realize that means the one that just past, but because the member is using an amount as a of point of comparison to prove a point,  I beleive that $25.99 could be the amount that has usually been charged, but not this tijme.  @Fgomes , can you clarify?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fgomes wrote:

I have an autopay account with You but as my plan of $25 I should be paying $23 instead. I am alway charged with $25 in fact last billl I was debited $25.99 .....as per your website payments history it shows credit of $2 but I never got a credit in my bank account...what is  happening ..there is no customer service to talk to...do I get the credit in my bank accounts  please respond ..

Money almost never flows back to your payment method. The rewards reduce the plan cost and you get charged the according taxes on that as above.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Fgomes 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. That would provide more information.  

Don't forget that you have to pay taxes on top of the plan fee.

For example, $23 x 13% tax = $25.99

So, you might be charged properly.....

@Fgomes wrote:

There is customer service to discuss this with, just not over the phone.

When there are missing credits, you need to open a ticket by using https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ .  Once you've opened that link, type in "rep".

Need Help? Let's chat.