cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

birdman68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to PM and just got my first bill. None of my credits were taken of. Who do I talk to about this issue?

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68 wrote:

Available Funds say $0

With your difficulty answering questions or posting screenshots...

So you say you signed up December 1st online and used a current active customer as a referral. You also say you set up autopay. You then would have seen $2 in your Available Funds.

Did THEY get the $25?

At that time you would have paid for whatever plan you chose.

What plan?

Now 30 days later (1st, 31st whatever) the amount you should have paid would have been the plan cost minus $25 minus $2 minus another $2. (Assuming you didn't buy any add-ons or do any immediate plan changes)

How we doing?

birdman68

Available Funds say $0

Gosh, why is this so hard. OP, Provide the info i asked. It will clear up everything. 

When is your renewal date? Or when did you sign up?

What's the date on that transaction you see in your bill?

What is the plan cost?

birdman68

data is on, its something about the html and will let me download them to this page but will not send

birdman68

Thankx, I'll wait another month and see what happens

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68 wrote:

having issues sending pics

Just the facts ma'am. We need facts. That's why we ask for screenshots.

Like what does your Available Funds say?

When exactly did you sign up?

Then it should be applied to your next bill.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@birdman68 wrote:

Sending pics message(MMS) requires you to enable data on your phone and configure your APN.

birdman68

@birdman68 wrote:

I do the auto pay and my visa bill shows the full amount. I should have $2 off for auto pay and another $25 because a friend refered me

What's the date on that transaction? When is your renewal date? What's your plan costs? Log into your self-serve account and check. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@birdman68 wrote:

i did it online. My PM account shows the credits but I still got billed the full amount

When you add fund to your account, it will stay in your account as available fund until your next renewal date.  Click the "My Reward" button to see how much your payment will be on your renewal date after all rewards and available fund in your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68Please post a screen shot of your payment history page (without any private info).  We might be able to determine what is going on.

birdman68

i did it online. My PM account shows the credits but I still got billed the full amount

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68, Keep in mind that your CC transaction will have the tax added.  That said, you should have the auto-pay discount if you have activated it.  Did you check your account to make sure it shows as activated?  Also, when/where did you sign up.  Are you sure you were eligible for the $25 referral credit?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68 wrote:

I do the auto pay and my visa bill shows the full amount. I should have $2 off for auto pay and another $25 because a friend refered me

Did you sign-up in-store or online yourself? If in-store then you would not be eligible for the $25.

As above, payment history and maybe the overview page would be helpful.

birdman68

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68Could you take a screen shot of your payment history screen (removing anything personal).  Perhaps we can decipher it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@birdman68 wrote:

I am new to PM and just got my first bill. None of my credits were taken of. Who do I talk to about this issue?

What bill?

When and where did you sign-up?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@birdman68 How do you know it did not take your credits? When is your renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.