cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing payment

syedajafferi544
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my account on Feb 22 to Koodo and I was charged twice in the same billing payment if anyone knows what I should do please reply thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@syedajafferi544 You will need to send a private message to the moderator team, so that they can look into this for you.  Include your account# or phone# and account PIN (if known).

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@syedajafferi544 wrote:

I ported my account on Feb 22 to Koodo and I was charged twice in the same billing payment if anyone knows what I should do please reply thank you.

@syedajafferi544 if you look at your transaction history it will show you the dates of the payments.

When you activated your account, you would have paid for the 30 day cycle.

What plan did you activate?

When you ported in your other number, did you make any other changes to the account/plan?

Is autopay setup on your account?

Did you change plans?  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@syedajafferi544  a écrit :

The only way with payment is to reach the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain to them what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.