cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

osama49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile is charging another credit card which is not registered under my account for my service renewal

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@osama49 wrote:

Public mobile is charging another credit card which is not registered under my account for my service renewal

@osama49  I hope it's not the person that was complaining that his cc was getting charged by PM even though he wasn't a PM customer. How do you know did PM contact you regarding this issue?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@osama49 wrote:

If you log in, do you have any card saved?   I don't know how this can happen.  Most time, people complain card got charged by someone else and unauthorized.  Is the credit card being charged belong to you?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@osama49 wrote:

Check your credit card statement, make sure the statement posted charge was :"PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC". This is from my credit card statement.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@osama49 , I suggest contacting the moderator team to resolve this issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.