cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue

yodahe01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I am set up for automatic deposit for public mobile payments however recently it has told me that my service is not active and therefore I need to make a payment. Why is this occurring? please help.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yodahe01 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yodahe01   Autopay might have failed.   It happened sometimes

try to make a manual payment from My Account, at Payment tab, select One Time payment

E-Paymt-AmtDue_Other.png

First try to pay by the Amount Due and see if it works  (if it fails, try to select Other and manually enter your Plan Amount +$1 )

Once payment gone through, if there is a button "Reactive current plan", click on it.

then logoff from My Account and Reboot your phone and you should be good.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Autopay sometimes fails.  You could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.  Some people make a manual top up payment before their renewal date as a backup in case autopay fails.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@yodahe01 

Unfortunately, autopay sometime does fail.  Has this happened more than once?  

Try to manually load funds equivalent to your month's fee and then your plan should become activate again.  If manually load funds does not work, the set up with your credit card is incorrect and you may need to re-enter the information again.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@yodahe01 wrote:

Hello I am set up for automatic deposit for public mobile payments however recently it has told me that my service is not active and therefore I need to make a payment. Why is this occurring? please help.

Thanks.

@yodahe01 

Is your service still working?

If yes, there is nothing to worry about. The plan is in the process of renewal and money will be debited from your Available funds/Credit card. Sometimes it could be running late but eventually, everything will return to normal.

If you've lost service, that means Autopay has failed. Log into your account and check if there is enough funds there to cover the cost of the plan. If No, top up via your credit /debit card (or a voucher) and click on the Reactivate button if you see one. If Yes, then try to Suspend then Resume service to reactivate the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.