cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Last month, PM did not apply my rewards points, how do I know PM will apply both last and this month.  My Available Fund - is it the rewards points?  

8 REPLIES 8

danlee

Thank you so much for your detail explanation   i submit a ticket.  🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@danlee wrote:

I just checked my latest bill, PM did not deduct my previous credit off this month.. so how do I contact PM for my credit.. 

You'll need to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then select 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to complete your submission.

Moderators will be able to take a look and make the necessary credits, if missed.

danlee

I just checked my latest bill, PM did not deduct my previous credit off this month.. so how do I contact PM for my credit.. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@danlee wrote:

Last month, PM did not apply my rewards points, how do I know PM will apply both last and this month.  My Available Fund - is it the rewards points?  

@danlee  PM had issues with rewards last month so best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate and fix the issue. To submit a ticket to the following:

stpm-new.png

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@danlee wrote:

Did report your phone as lost or change you plan any time in the last 30 days?

Rewads only get added to account balance for a renewal. Did you pass one?  If you didn't get them, you need to open a ticket. Click the question mark.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Available funds are left over from a previous month, credits or funds you have loaded to your account. If it is at $0 but you see rewards in various categories those rewards are from this month and will be applied to your next bill.

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@danlee wrote:

If you log into My Account, you'll see the breakdown of your applicable rewards.

buiya

Login to your account and click on rewards, you should be able to see a break down.  If things are missing and you've checked payments, I would suggest contacting modCapture.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.