cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed twice this month.

boondock69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My in laws have been billed twice this month.  the first has been processed but it shows a San Diego area code.  the second payment is pending?  I am just looking for a solution for her as I am the one who got them to sign up oin public mobile.  Is a person available for them to speak with?  Thanks in adavance.,

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @boondock69 

If the payment issues cannot be rectified/understood, there is no real-time support to speak with someone, except during activations and porting of phone numbers.

If they need to deal with Customer Support, contact the Moderators from their Community account.  (If they don't have a Community account, one should be created using the same e-mail address as is their self-serve Username.   This allows support tickets to be generated more efficiently)

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@boondock69 wrote:

My in laws have been billed twice this month.  the first has been processed but it shows a San Diego area code.  the second payment is pending?  I am just looking for a solution for her as I am the one who got them to sign up oin public mobile.  Is a person available for them to speak with?  Thanks in adavance.,

@boondock69 the pending one should go away shorty are you sure it is a san diego area code?

@boondock69 wrote:

Public Mobile doesn't bill from San Diego. What does the merchant information line say for this transaction? It's poasible for both a pending and posted charge to refer to the same transaction and it doesn't always mean that you've been double billed.  Are the transaction dates and the amounts the same?

Need Help? Let's chat.