cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Darkebane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a question. 

My bill is due on the 20th,but I cannot get to a place to buy time, as we are in a state of emergency right now. 

Which means all non emergency or essential buisness/people are to be closed and stay home.

Is there anyone I could contact at PM to see what I could do to extend my time a day or two, as this is my only contact with family?

50 REPLIES 50

@Clive2 wrote:

why would you need a third party, could you explain

@Clive2  people have made offers to transfer their funds to @Darkebane .  That is all but it is still to be seen if PM will allow it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Clive2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

why would you need a third party, could you explain

Clive2

am i missing somthing here?

Clive2

well if you access to transfer funds, and you have the funds just pay your bill

@popping wrote:

@Darkebane wrote:

Thanks.

But sadly neither of those are an option for me. 

Hopefully the state of emergency  gets lifted before the 20th lol.. Not likely though 

How much is your plan fee?

I have been on this community forum helping members since July 2018.  If you trust me, private message me with your account details and I will ask moderator to transfer fund from my account to your account.

Great to see so many willing to step up and help  @popping  you are now number 3.  I am sure we will be able to help this member out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darkebane wrote:

Thanks.

Hopefully the state of emergency  gets lifted before the 20th lol.. Not likely though 

How much is your plan fee?

I have been on this community forum helping members since July 2018.  If you trust me, private message me with your account details and I will ask moderator to transfer fund from my account to your account.

Clive2

Feel sorry for you guys I'm in Montreal we get some #$$## but i know you getting a storm like hell, all the best hang in there, keep safe.

Clive2

Hit up a Mod, let them know

@Clive2 wrote:

whats the state of emergency? in your area?

The HUGE amount of snow they have gotten.  Non essential vehicles have been asked to stay off the roads.

@Darkebane  check the envelope in the top right corner I sent you a private message

@Clive2 wrote:

@Clive2, along these lines? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/newfoundland-blizzard-1.5432023 

Clive2

Your in that storm?

Clive2

Clive2

Are you connected to public from home?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately PM is prepaid. If you don't renew on time, your service/account will be suspended.

Fortunately you still have internet access.

If you have a Visa Debit or Mastercard debit card, you can use it to pay for your renewal.

If you have Paypal, you can use it on Recharge.com

If you have neither, what are you using besides cash and cheque?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Darkebane do you have access to selfserve or were you always praying by dialing 611

@Darkebane  Do you have a friend or family member that can purchase a voucher for you? Then they can send the pin/redemption/voucher # to you to be entered via self serve or 611. Vouchers front London drugs and Shell stations are valid immediately.

@Darkebane wrote:

Thanks.

Check your private messages?

Darkebane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Darkebane you can make a payment via credit card through the self serve My Account.  If you don't have a credit card you could ask a family member or friend to help you out and you can pay them back.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Darkebane wrote:

I have a question. 

My bill is due on the 20th,but I cannot get to a place to buy time, as we are in a state of emergency right now. 

Which means all non emergency or essential buisness/people are to be closed and stay home.

Is there anyone I could contact at PM to see what I could do to extend my time a day or two, as this is my only contact with family?

You can buy a voucher from recharge.com

Need Help? Let's chat.