cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

BrennanG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My Bill was $35 and it went up to $45. Anybody know why?

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BrennanG wrote:

What’s an automatic top up? I don’t think I ever signed up for that? 

@BrennanG that's how Auto Pay shows up in your transaction history.  You absolutley signed up for Auto Pay--you can see the $2 Auto Pay rewards being paid out to you.  Automatic top-ups are Auto Pay doing it's thing.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BrennanG

What’s an automatic top up? I don’t think I ever signed up for that? 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BrennanG wrote:

157D446B-D901-4C3E-99FD-74AF16C8C966.png

E9BC962B-20ED-4CB1-A19E-77EA199D0B2A.png

@BrennanG for all the history you've shown in that listing, your plan cost has been prett consistent, with automatic top-ups of $43 ($45-$2 auto pay discount) other than one month where you paid $60 via a voucher and then the following month you had $17 left over from the voucher making that month's automatic top up smaller.  I don't see an issue...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BrennanG

It has been like this for a few months now 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@BrennanG wrote:

My Bill was $35 and it went up to $45. Anybody know why?

Sounds like a variant on the current autopay bug. Please let us know if your price increase becomes permanent.

Glad you do have service still though.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BrennanG

157D446B-D901-4C3E-99FD-74AF16C8C966.png

E9BC962B-20ED-4CB1-A19E-77EA199D0B2A.png

BrennanG

Thank you I just emails the mediators. In the mean time I will try to get a picture for u. Thanks 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Would you be able to post a picture of your account payment history? (with private information blacked out)

We can try to figure out what happened.

Occassionally there is a mistake made by the system that you'd need to contact the Moderators to fix. They can take a while to respond as they are quite busy, but you can reach them through here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BrennanG, what plan do you have?  Did you make a plan change?  If not, your plan and pricing should be grandfathered, subject to the conditions in the terms of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.