cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Calliej99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any way I can get the date I have to pay my bill pushed back? I don’t get paid until the 27th

13 REPLIES 13

@Calliej99 wrote:

Unfortunately I don’t have a credit card, anything else I can do?

@Calliej99  in regards to getting referrals check out @WoozyPolarBear posts at the end of this thread......you will be amazed.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Just-purchased-400-Canada-amp-USA-LD-mi...

@kelvarnsen wrote:

How many people could you convince to sign up to PM between now and the 27th?

As ive discovered its kind of random getting people to swtch to pm. As much as we canadians love to complain about how expensive cell phone service is here most of us are surprisingly loyal to our provider. Myself included....but I demand one thing; good customer service (I've made a career out of it.) And...I will pay for it but if I am not satisfied....I will go out of my way to get remediation, raise awareness, boycott or "blacklist" a company when I pay for it but don't receive it. (As anyone aware of my current vendetta against fido knows...) That being said during the last flash sale I couldn't convince anyone I know to switch. In the two weeks previous without a promo...2 friends and 2 strangers. If I really had too I might get 2 people. Barring hustling strangers on the street outside a mobility store public mobile is a tough sell. Binning for bottles and cans is far more lucrative.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How many people could you convince to sign up to PM between now and the 27th?

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

There's always collecting bottles and cans...it pays better than the community reward.

true, but bottles and cans leave your fingers sticky and gross. Talking tech on the community is more fun.

Lol....seriously maybe check out gigs section on Craigslist. Always someone needing a little muscle or elbow grease for a few hours or a day in your time off. Move a couch , mow a lawn, set up a home theatre...lots of random jobs for enough paper to pay your renewal.

WoozyPolarBear

@darlicious wrote:

There's always collecting bottles and cans...it pays better than the community reward.

true, but bottles and cans leave your fingers sticky and gross. Talking tech on the community is more fun.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also pay for your account using a voucher or use recharge.com.

Unfortunately not. It's a prepaid service so it must be paid to renew. 

Perhaps put some time into thinking how you can get the money earlier. Help a neighbor for a few dollars or sell something on Kijiji.

Other available options:

1. You can opt for a cheaper plan if it suits your needs.

2, Get a temporary loan if possible from friends and family.

@Calliej99 wrote:

Just don't top-up your account. 

On your renewal date, if you don't alrady have sufficient funds in your account, your phone service will be temporarily suspended.

And you'll have up to 89 days to come back to pay and reactivate your serrvice.

Don't wait longer than 90 days because your account will close and you'll lose your phone number as well.

Calliej99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WoozyPolarBear

If you can go without service for a couple of weeks, you can just renew your service when you do get paid. Your service will get suspended, but your number and account won't be lost unless you go about 90 days with your account in susspended status. Of course, not having service for 2 weeks wouldn't be easy I'm sure.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Calliej99 wrote:

Is there any way I can get the date I have to pay my bill pushed back? I don’t get paid until the 27th

Well you can use a credit card and that can be paid off at a later date?

If you decide not to pay your bill for now, your phone service will be temporarily suspended.

And you'll have up to 89 days to come back to pay and reactivate your serrvice.

Don't wait longer than 90 days because your account will close and you'll lose your phone number as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.