cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Bill increase by $10, why?

@darlicious 

I think the $30 plan changed to $25 right around February or March time frame.

Terry

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

I think the $30 plan changed to $25 right around February or March time frame.

Terry

No Plan Changed to any other plan. It was a new $25 plan that was added with more than what it had before

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I beg to differ ... sort of....

It was $30 for 1/2 Gb of data and did not yet have the 500 Mb of bonus data for Autopay.

Then around February or so they added the data bonus to this plan by ...yes...creating a new plan in the available plans list and removing the old leaving those who didnt bother to switch plans grandfathered on the old.

Then probably only 1 month later they cut the price to $25 for this plan by creating yet another plan and eliminating the previous one from the available plans list leaving those who didn’t change their plan grandfathered.

So..yes... technically new plans but most who wanted about 1Gb of data kept switching to the improved version of this plan. @darlicious was referencing the particular version and cost of the 1Gb plan earlier in the year.

Terry

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Bill increase from $18 to $20ish?

Hi There, 

Why my billing has been increased fro. $18 to $20.26?

Thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Andry_tjeng hi did you lose a referral or community reward since last cycle? check your my rewards in your self serve

Highlighted

@Andry_tjeng wrote:

Hi There, 

Why my billing has been increased fro. $18 to $20.26?

Thanks

@Andry_tjeng Can you provide a little more information. 

What plan are you on ?

Do you have any referral rewards?

Can you login to your selfserve account and show us your payment history. You can leave out any personal information 

Also Keep in mind you get charged tax on your plan cost.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I never refer friends yet.

However, I am still in auto payment thought

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Andry_tjeng did you account for taxes? What plan and rewards do you have? Check to see if you lost some friend referrals. Stay safe 

Highlighted

@Andry_tjeng If you login to your selfserve account there is a payment tab. Click on that tab. Then at the top there is a transaction history tab. Click on that. After that you can choose the dates you got charged and screenshot it. (Leave out any personal information). We need this to understand what exactly you were charged. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

$2.26 increase is $2 plus 13% tax rate. I bet this is your second or third month with Public Mobile? You paid full price to start with. In your first month you received Two - $2 Autopay credits to go towards your first renewal with the extra $2 being a credit for Autopay discount you missed out on when you signed up paying full price. Now you are at just the normal $2 autopay credit making it look like a $2 increase from last month.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.