Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Adjustment

ashrafmanman17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi team,

I had set auto payment in my account. 

But from the 26 December i changed my network to another carrier. Due to auto payment my account is charged for January month.

I need refund .

Please Help 

4 REPLIES 4

Hey @JoyLuck  is back. Nice to see you! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season. All the best in 21!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ashrafmanman17 wrote:

Hi team,

But from the 26 December i changed my network to another carrier. Due to auto payment my account is charged for January month.

I need refund .

Please Help 

Did you port out? If you asked for port out, see if Public Mobile plan still works. If it works, porting didn't complete. If you ported out after rewewal, there's no refunds.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ashrafmanman17 wrote:

Hi team,

I need refund .

Please Help 

This is prepaid. No guarantees you will receive a refund. You will need to talk to a moderator and let them decide.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

2C0E4BAA-4D6B-4B1B-9428-5D8DB9806448.jpeg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ashrafmanman17 

As public mobile is a prepaid service, if you ported your number AFTER the auto payment, you'll be out those funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.