cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking

Aaryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How i can set my card in the oublic mobile sim so that I can make pre authorized payment?

7 REPLIES 7

@Bigmac24 wrote:

go in under payment register your card

This won't work.  As mentioned, Public Mobile does not accept online banking payments.

Bigmac24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

go in under payment register your card

@computergeek541 , yes, I noticed it wasn't asking like how most people would asked, I had the feeling OP might be asking for using Bank Debit card, that's why my reply  emphasized to tell OP that he needs Credit Card or Visa Debit.

and yes, the way you interpreted was definitely possible.

@softech wrote:

PM takes  credit card or a Visa Debit card

All you need to do is signing in to Self-Serve. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’

For Autopay, after you added the credit card, At the ‘Payment’ tab, .click Manage AutoPay

@softech @TheGx 

This is certainly a way for a customer's payments to be charged automatically, but based on the titlie of the thread, I believe that @Aaryan is asking about setting up payments using the bank's website.  This isn't possible.  In addition, if the customer's bank doesn't use Visa/Mastercard Debit cards, the regular debit card could not be used for payments.  In the case of Visa/Mastercard Debit, they are actually Visa/Mastercard charges done by the merchant (in this case, Public Mobile), rather than payments initiated by the financial institution.

@Aaryan wrote:

How i can set my card in the oublic mobile sim so that I can make pre authorized payment?

Sorry, but Public Mobile does not accept pre-authorized banking payments.  If you look in your online banking account, you'll find that Public Mobile isn't in the payee list.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

PM takes  credit card or a Visa Debit card

All you need to do is signing in to Self-Serve. Click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’

For Autopay, after you added the credit card, At the ‘Payment’ tab, .click Manage AutoPay

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aaryan :Just log into your self serve and do it there.

Need Help? Let's chat.