cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking online

terrahughes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is public mobile ever going to set up banking online for us clients that don't have a visa/MasterCard or visa debit and don't always have a way to the store to buy vouchers so we can just pay for our minutes through our bank account online and just add public mobile as a payee on our account?

7 REPLIES 7

flager
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for posting this question, that would of great benefit to many... as I have seen many posts reflecting issues with auto pay. I know this would be more convenient for me as well. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can also buy vouchers online at recharge.com  and one other place but can't remember the name. But they charge a service fee.

Koho is a good option aswell and will give you a autopay reward.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@terrahughes wrote:

Is public mobile ever going to set up banking online for us clients that don't have a visa/MasterCard or visa debit and don't always have a way to the store to buy vouchers so we can just pay for our minutes through our bank account online and just add public mobile as a payee on our account?

Many Banks now offer debit visa/master card and those so work. I know for sure I helped somebody setup their autopay with Cibc debit visa. Koho was advertised here and works very well, I'll send you an invite to your private message

terrahughes

@geopublic Yea really though...

terrahughes

I understand some banks offer interac online banking and some don't... that is with all cell phone companies... I'm with rbc and I know they offer it, so why doesn't PM offer the service with the banks that DO offer the online payee through the bank?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@terrahughes  Honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM could, at some point in the future, offer INTERAC online payment, but they would have to have an agreement with the financial institutions. As of now, some banks do offer this, some don't.

Need Help? Let's chat.