cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance transfer

Oyster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this morning i change my numbers... no more service... i got to active another line... i need all my balance transfer to my new acc ... my service end feb 16....

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

please transfer my add on data thanks

@Oyster don't worry about supplying more info as others have asked.  I mean, you can, and we'd be happy to try to help.  However, requests like the above can only be handled by the moderator team.  And the only way to contact them is to send them a private message.  Please see below for everything you need to know to do so and what to expect:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:00pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, that's about as confusing as you can make it.

What numbers did you change...did you port a number?

Activate another line...so are you referring to your own line, and adding another line for a total of two lines?

Balance transfer...from where to where. Your old line to new line, or to your new number on the original line? Either way, balance transfer probably won't happen on a prepaid plan. But still have no idea what you're asking.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Transfer it to where? Tell us more buddy!!

GC

@Oyster, this is the third nondescript call for help from you.  Members are eager to help as much as possible.  You have been asked kindly to supply enough information so people can direct the help efficiently.  Please comply.  Otherwise you are wasting your time as well as others. 

@Oyster Provide more details on what you are asking to do. Are you asking to transfer your add-on from one account to another? Or are you simply asking to use the add-on data which is not working? 

Oyster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please transfer my add on data thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Oyster, you need to provide more detail in your posts so people can offer focused responses.  I replied to your earlier post about number change.  Take a look at that response first.  As for balance transfer, you will have to discuss with the moderator team.  They will be able to assist with that as well as your previous issue.

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you activate a new account?  Or change your phone number within your existing account?

Given that PM is prepaid, generally you can't transfer your balance from one account to another.

Need Help? Let's chat.