cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance topped off, no service

Alex31b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Can a mod please fix this asap?  Topped off my balance late and no service.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

@Iyahlat Are you still stuck? If yes, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Just FYI: You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum, or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

There are instructions in one of the posts near the top of this thread on how to contact a moderaor.  Please follow those directions.  You should receive a response shortly.

Iyahlat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Just did that right now, still no service. It's been 3 days. So frustrating.

Have you attempted to resolve the problem by turning the phone off, and back on?  This is one of the steps commonly advised by the moderators after self-serve hiccups.

Iyahlat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey i'm having the same problem. For the first time my auto pay credit card is maxed out and i believe that the money taken from my credit card wasnt enough. So i transferred my money and paid the amount due by self serve to top up, i figured give it a day until it catches on to work. But no, still no service. Pretty annoying, looked through the website to fix this but cant seem to find ANYTHING to help. Status says active so i dont know what i should do.. i've never had problems with my service and plan. Only now when my credit card got maxed. Why cut off the service? Pretty unecessary for a loyal customer especially when it's on auto pay.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Alex31b 

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Please rest assured that your message has been seen, you will be responded shortly. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Alex31b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They need a lot more moderators. I'm quite honestly gonna switch back to Fido next month. It's annoying and too many little issues like the one I'm having now where I'm without service for 2 days cause it didn't take the top up properly. I tag mods, message them and it still takes days before I get a reply. It's not the mods fault as I'm sure they're really busy and they are always nice and friendly when they get to you but not having enough mods is definitely hurting their customers.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.