cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance of account

Nancyparsons
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid money twice on November 30, 2018 for services for Nov 30 and Dec but its showing that I have a zero balance. But yet it shows on my bank statement that I paid twice for my services on Nov 30 

11 REPLIES 11

- PM is not going to charge you for any toll free calls to Jam or anywhere else.

- You must have a 5g limit on your data.

- It shows LTE but is "throttled" to 3g speeds.

In the future...start a new thread with your questions as more people will see it resulting in better / faster answers.

Vbdesrau

Hi,

Thank you for your past response. 

If I make a call with a toll-free number and the person who answer is at a call center in Jamaica do I pay long distance charges.

Also, why does my phone states in data usage that it will stop data usage at 5 go? Why does it say LTE and not 3G at the top of my front screen?

Regards,

Viola Aube

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nancyparsons

As mentioned above..send message to the Mod team...they posted in your thread so youll possibly get a quick solution..

Dunkgirl

@NancyparsonsIf I understand this based on your screen shots- you have two accounts that are registered on the same day. Both accounts have a $40 plan. One of the accounts have $2 in referral rewards. The account that has the rewards appears to have been double charged in error. I would send a message to the moderator team to correct this as one of those $42.94 charges appear to be in error unless there is a 3rd account you are forgetting about? They will be able to correct any account mistakes. Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Nancyparsons

Screenshot_20181229-111357.png

Dunkgirl

@NancyparsonsSorry for the confusion, please include the account history of your public mobile account, not your bank account

Carld123

@Nancyparsons

Maybe remove you bank info and contact the mod team via the link they provided in the thread ..

Nancyparsons

Screenshot_20181229-105027.png

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Sincerely,

Dunkgirl

@Nancyparsons wrote:

I paid money twice on November 30, 2018 for services for Nov 30 and Dec but its showing that I have a zero balance. But yet it shows on my bank statement that I paid twice for my services on Nov 30 

@NancyparsonsCan you show us a screen shot of your public mobile account payment / transaction history located in your self serve under transaction history? When you make a payment, those funds are placed as available funds on your account, then used for your plan renewal. Did you make any immediate plan changes? If your service is working as it should I am not quite sure I understand the issue but if you show us the history details we can figure it out. If for some reason there is an accounting error the moderator team will be able to rectify it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.