cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service

razorboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today my phone did not work for hours.  I only got the message that I do not have an account, and please pay up; but I am on auto-pay.  Hours later, the phone worked.  Do I get (a) an explanation, and/or (b) a credit?  This is not the first time it's happened.

3 REPLIES 3

5amster

I believe that there was a tech issue today where some pols plans were renewed early causing an outage . Which is being worked on . 

There is a post on the announcement section and possibly you were one of the affected accounts

razorboy
"" In any event, any complaints about the service quality should be made to the moderator team. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. "" I apologize for making such a public outburst.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@razorboy, I suggest checking your payment history.  There is an ongoing problem with the system causing early renewals resulting is service disruption.  It is possible that your account early renewed successfully.  In any event, any complaints about the service quality should be made to the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  If you need to take your complaint further, please review the following knowledge base article.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

Need Help? Let's chat.