cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service in operable can’t load minutes

Tenchdixon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As of the end of the my service stopped so I purchased pm minutes $50 and tried to dial *611 to no avail, I am unable to put minutes on my phone, when I called Koodo to transfer me to pm they could not when I ask the question online it can not be answered, I’m ready to sue this company as these details where not explained to at time of original purchase of this service I need a phone I have paid for minutes I want my phone activated now!!!! I have children and no one can get a hold of me as well as my job 

10 REPLIES 10

@Tenchdixon wrote:

I’ve had service for a month but this is the first time I have personally tried to ad mintues

@Tenchdixon  Did you register for a selfserve account? If yes, just click here  access you acount online and click on the re-activate button and enter your voucher number.

Try dialling #611 from your phone. If you still can't enter tthe voucher submit a ticket to Public Mobile for investigation.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

Note: Also if you have a credit card you might want to signup for AutoPay so you don't have to renew your plan manually.

Hope this helps.

@Tenchdixon  Just follow @GR  instructions and he will walk you thru the steps of loading your voucher. I'll just keep an eye on the thread in case you guys hit a snag. But looks like everything is working out.

@Tenchdixon  can you log in to your self serve account? After that click on make a payment and click on voucher

Tenchdixon
  • Ok so how do I load the voucher thru my account if 611 does not work?

Tenchdixon

I purchased a $50 voucher from a quickie mart but it simply will not dial out to 611 when I press the call button nothing happens 

What was the issue when you tried to load thru 611?

@Tenchdixon so you got a voucher, can you log in to your self serve account and add it there since 611 doesn't work.?

Tenchdixon

I’ve had service for a month but this is the first time I have personally tried to ad mintues

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tenchdixon  If you give us a little more information we can help you load your voucher onto your account. Did you set up your self serve account? Do you have access to it? When you tried to load your voucher thru 611 what was problem preventing you from doing so? Vouchers can take up to 24 hrs to be activated...did you try too soon? Did you enter the correct 12 digit number? Depending where you purchased the voucher it can have more than one 12 digit number. Canadian tire vouchers you must enter the redemption #. Please respond and once we narrow down your issue we can hopefully get your phone back up and ringing.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Tenchdixon did you already have working service with public mobile and your account is just expired and needs payment or did you just start an account with public mobile and its not working? 

Need Help? Let's chat.