Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMO MasterCard - New activation

thanh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello PM,

I recieved my SIM card this morning.

Then I went to "activate.publicmobile.ca" to activate my SIM. Everything was fine until trying to complete the payment.

I am seeing this error:

Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

But when I log in to my BMO Transaction History and it is showing this:

Capture.PNG

Trying to contact support but it requires a "Public Mobile Phone Number" which I just put my current phone number since I haven't even successfully activated my SIM card yet 😞

Please help ...

5 REPLIES 5

thanh

hey guys,

@Shazia_K has been contacting and helping me regarding the issue.

Thanks!

thanh

Will do.

I just sent @Mary_M a private message with my email and SIM Card #. Waiting for her reply.

Just update us once your problem is solved :).
Good luck

thanh

Thank you ShawnC13 for a quick response!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@thanh, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  You will need to contact a MOD via private message.  Please provide them with your SIM card number email you have with your account and number you are porting(if you are porting) and they will look into it for you.  You can find out how to contact them here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.