cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds

Cafb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $30 to top up my data a couple of days ago, however got a message today that I am over 95% I am not sure if has clicked over because when I log into my account it still states my available funds are $30.00 

Is there a way I can transfer this to my data? 

5 REPLIES 5

nateey003

I usually make sure my available balance is $0 and then i'll select the Add On and try to apply it. When I do that it will ask me to enter a voucher or Credit Card for the amount required and after I do that It gets applied to my account. Hope this helps 

@nateey003 

When I did it once I'm out to payment section, that's it I'm out of add-on section, I must go back to buy stuff with my balance.

Is that not the case for everyone?

nateey003

I usually will choose my add on and it will say that you don't have the available balance but it will give you the option to top up and on the top up page will say how much is required (the add on price). Put in the voucher or credit card and confirm and it will automatically apply the add on and take the funds. 

@Cafb

@kselmak is correct. You deposited $30 into your account but you didn't actually buy the add-on. The $30 balance will be used to pay for subsequent plan billing cycle(s) if you don't use it to buy add-on(s) first.

Always useful to have add-on megabytes (and/or minutes) "just in case" - and it remains attached to the account until it's all used up. But $30 per GB is pretty steep, if you consistently need more data than your plan provides then it'll cost you less overall to upgrade to a bigger data plan or to force your plan to "renew" immediately (a new billing cycle with new data allocation).

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cafb 

You must purchase add-on after putting money in account

It's a two step process

If you still have enough funds login and go here to purchase

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi... 

Click on the plus sign beside the add-on that you want and confirm the purchase

Need Help? Let's chat.