cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds

Starleen363
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have enough available funds in my account but the payment didn't go through. It says that I owe $0 but account is working. Is there a way to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Starleen363 wrote:

I have enough available funds in my account but the payment didn't go through. It says that I owe $0 but account is working. Is there a way to fix this?

If you activated 30 days ago, then this is your first renewal.

The account updates will complete by 2pm EST.

On your renewal day, it is standard practice for your account to go through various stages.
As long as your phone is working, ignore your self-serve account on renewal day.
Otherwise the status updates may seem alarming.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Starleen363 wrote:

Follow advice in the account that says to ignore the message if you have enough funds. There's a message at the top.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Starleen363  What you are describing is the normal plan renewal process. If your phone is working ignore the messages stay away from selfserve and let it finish. Everything should be back to normal by tomorrow.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Starleen363  Did you just go thru renewal? But all your services are still working? Call, text, data?

Sounds like everything is ok....? It takes several hours for your renewal to go thru each stage and finally take your payment from your balance. As long as you have service...dont worry about it.

Need Help? Let's chat.