cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds

oluchiagwanihu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I was just wondering, If I have available funds of like 20 dollars, when it's time for me to pay for the next month, will I pay with my debit or it will be taken from available funds? If so, how will it be taken .

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oluchiagwanihu1 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@oluchiagwanihu1 wrote:

Hello,

I was just wondering, If I have available funds of like 20 dollars, when it's time for me to pay for the next month, will I pay with my debit or it will be taken from available funds? If so, how will it be taken .

Available funds are always used first to pay for plan renewals. If there is not enough money there, the balance will come from your registered credit/debit card if you have autopay set up.

If you don't use autopay, then make sure to "top up" the account with enough funds via manual payment (credit card or voucher) to cover the cost of the plan or your account will be suspended and you'll lose service.

Note: If you have any rewards pending like autopay rewards or referral rewards, they will also be added to available funds on renewal day.

Need Help? Let's chat.