cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds

Ropergurl75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan has been suspended bug my available funds is $10 and my plan is $5. Is there a way to manually push the af through so my plan is not suspended? I've never had this happen before and I've been with pm for over a year.

Thanks in advance.

16 REPLIES 16

@Ropergurl75 wrote:

But I shouldn't have to. I have $10 Available and I only owe $5

When you're replying to a post, you should hit the "Quote" button, so we know which post you're replying to.

That, and you haven't exactly spelled it out what you've tried. You also haven't said whether or not your account is set up for autopay, with a credit card, or Visa debit.

So far, it seems everybody has assumed, based on the little you've said, that you're on the $15 plan, with autopay set up, and you have $10 worth of credits in your plan, and that you owe a further $5 to renew your plan. It also SOUNDS as though perhaps autopay failed, and your account was suspended because of it. Folks have also recommended that you go into your account and MANUALLY pay that outstanding $5, and then hit the "Reactivate" button. Is this correct so far, and have you tried doing that?

If you have tried that, and it didn't work, others have also recommended that you contact the Moderator team, and they've provided the information on how to do that. Have you tried that?

Ropergurl75

But I shouldn't have to. I have $10 Available and I only owe $5

Ropergurl75

No nothing happened.

Ropergurl75

Nothing has worked. I have $10 Available and I owe only $5. It should have gone through but nothing.

@turky they are automatically deducted if you have enough funds in your self service account . If you keep your credit card on autopay and manually apply payment a couple days before so there are enough funds in it. It's highly unlikely that your service will ever be interrupted. And be having a credit card on file you still get your bonus data and $2 reward.

@turky wrote:

So if your account has sufficient funds to cover the bill, will the funds be withdrawn automatically or do you have to manually apply them?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@turky wrote:

So if your account has sufficient funds to cover the bill, will the funds be withdrawn automatically or do you have to manually apply them?

If you have enough funds, those will be used first to pay your renewal cycle.  If you don't have enough funds, then your CC (if you registered one) will be charged for any amount short for renewal.

You can try this link to contact moderators: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type your issue, select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish submission.

turky

turky

@popping wrote:

@Ropergurl75 wrote:

My plan has been suspended bug my available funds is $10 and my plan is $5. Is there a way to manually push the af through so my plan is not suspended? I've never had this happen before and I've been with pm for over a year.

Thanks in advance.

Try add another $5 to your account using your autopay cc.

If failed, update your autopay cc again even if there is no change in cc info.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

If all failed, get a topup voucher to get your phone working ASAP.  Then, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Where is this "?" at the bottom of the page? I don't see one.

@Ropergurl75 , which of the solutions worked for you? Or is the problem still ongoing? Thanks.

@geopublic wrote:

@Ropergurl75 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

@Ropergurl75  That means that you are on the $15 and you have $5 in your account are you an the promo $5 off for the next 8 months? If yes, then you need to add $10 via voucher or a credit card payment to get your plan renewed.  Why not enable AutoPay to get another $2 credit every 30 days?

I THINK you must've missed the OP's post, two posts above yours?

@Ropergurl75 wrote:

It is a $15 plan but I have $10 in rewards. So I only pay $5 monthly. Thanks for the info I will try that right now.

Aaaaand, did you get a positive result?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ropergurl75 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

@Ropergurl75  That means that you are on the $15 and you have $5 in your account are you an the promo $5 off for the next 8 months? If yes, then you need to add $10 via voucher or a credit card payment to get your plan renewed.  Why not enable AutoPay to get another $2 credit every 30 days?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Add 5.00 with Autopay registered credit card to cover plan renewal and then reactivate account. If this doesn't work, contact moderators.

Ropergurl75

It is a $15 plan but I have $10 in rewards. So I only pay $5 monthly. Thanks for the info I will try that right now.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ropergurl75 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Try add another $5 to your account using your autopay cc.

If failed, update your autopay cc again even if there is no change in cc info.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

If all failed, get a topup voucher to get your phone working ASAP.  Then, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ropergurl75 , if your account is suspended, there should be a reactivate button in the overview tab.  If you have enough funds to renew, hitting that button should do it.  BTW, I don't recall there being a $5 plan.  Is it a $15 plan, you have $10 in the account and need another $5 to renew?

Need Help? Let's chat.