cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds

thesentrix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys, just want to ask this question to make sure i don't have any issues with my payment being paid for.

Does the monthly payment automatically come out of the AVAILABLE FUNDS without me having to do anything? I currently have $103 in AF and don't want to end up losing it or my services so figured id nip this in the butt now since this would be my first payment coming up end of month.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@thesentrix wrote:

Hi guys, just want to ask this question to make sure i don't have any issues with my payment being paid for.

Does the monthly payment automatically come out of the AVAILABLE FUNDS without me having to do anything? I currently have $103 in AF and don't want to end up losing it or my services so figured id nip this in the butt now since this would be my first payment coming up end of month.

Yes, PM will apply your rewards first.  Then use your available fund to pay your plan fee even if you have the autopay enabled.  PM will give your $2 autopay on renewal day even if PM does not take money out of your credit/debit card.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@thesentrix  a écrit :

Yes that's Ok nothing to do. Your payment is always taken first in your available funds before your credit card.Smiley Happy

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@thesentrix wrote:

Yes it first comes off available funds so you have nothing to worry about.

Need Help? Let's chat.