cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds covered renewal but still have amount due

smoter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon.

As the title suggests, I'm trying to figure out why the entire amount of my plan was debited from ample available funds, yet there is still a reported outstanding amount owing.

Here's the details...

I finished my first 30-day term with PM on March 14th. I'm on the $30/30 day plan with AutoPay.

I received the "please disregard if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient available funds" mesage on the morning of March 15th, which eventually resolved itself around 9:30 am when it appeared that a payment had been made.

With all my credits and rewards I had $51 in available funds. There were two seperate debit transactions taken from my availabe funds: 1GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G ($20.00) and 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours ($10). Now I have $21 remaining. 

However, my overview states that I have an Amount Due of $9. 

I cannot understand why there's is an amount owing, and why it's $9.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CellGirl wrote:

@smoter  yep, this will really help me, since my very 1st renewal is tomorrow 🙂

There are two dates. One on the main page is your term end. The one in payments is the new term. You want money in there or autopay before the second date. ie. the term end date. Then overnight between those dates the renewal will happen. It wants to see money in Available Funds before then OR it'll find it from autopay through the night.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smoter wrote:

Thank you Lieux and all for responding so quickly.

This makes sense.

I mistakenly understood it to mean PM assessed me as owing $9 right now and not toward my upcoming bill. But underneath the amount owing figure it does state, "Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 13, 2019".

Chalk it up to a learning curve with the idiosyncrasies of a new provider.

Bravo all!

@smoter  yep, this will really help me, since my very 1st renewal is tomorrow 🙂

smoter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Lieux and all for responding so quickly.

This makes sense.

I mistakenly understood it to mean PM assessed me as owing $9 right now and not toward my upcoming bill. But underneath the amount owing figure it does state, "Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 13, 2019".

Chalk it up to a learning curve with the idiosyncrasies of a new provider.

Bravo all!

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smoter wrote:

Good afternoon.

As the title suggests, I'm trying to figure out why the entire amount of my plan was debited from ample available funds, yet there is still a reported outstanding amount owing.

Here's the details...

I finished my first 30-day term with PM on March 14th. I'm on the $30/30 day plan with AutoPay.

I received the "please disregard if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient available funds" mesage on the morning of March 15th, which eventually resolved itself around 9:30 am when it appeared that a payment had been made.

With all my credits and rewards I had $51 in available funds. There were two seperate debit transactions taken from my availabe funds: 1GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G ($20.00) and 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours ($10). Now I have $21 remaining. 

@Lieux , @Anonymous have it correct, that is the amount due on your next bill.  Since I have enough in Available funds to cover my next bill, that shows $0.00 for me.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sandpublic wrote:

@smoter wrote:

Good afternoon.

Here's the details...

Not sure but sounds like it must be the second renewal due, so 2 x 30 =$60 you had $51 so you owe $9.00. Did you change plans?

Login online got to Payment History select display last 6 months what does it show?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smoter 

Exactly correct. It goes 

What happened : 51 - 30 = 21

What will happen : 21 - 30 = -9

You need 9 more for your NEXT renewal.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@smoter wrote:

Good afternoon.

Here's the details...

Not sure but sounds like it must be the second renewal due, so 2 x 30 =$60 you had $51 so you owe $9.00. Did you change plans?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@smoter  a écrit :

Good afternoon.

Here's the details...

If I understand your explications correctly..the 9$ amount due is for your NEXT renewal date..Can you call and text?

Need Help? Let's chat.