cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds and autopay

CheyniaDawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I have enough money in my available funds to cover my next month and some. I am also signed up with auto pay. Will it use my available funds until they are gone first then charge whats left to autopay?

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Available funds (if any) are alwasy used first.  If more funds are needed, then accured rewards (if any) will be used next.  If more funds are needed, Auto Pay will debit your credit card on file for the remaining amount + taxes on that remaining amount.

EDIT:  I apologie, I had the order of the first two steps backward.  Here's how it acutally works:

Accured rewards (if any) are used first.  Then available funds balance (if any) is used next.  Then the remainder [+tax] is debited from your credit card on file.  Sorry about that.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CheyniaDawn wrote:

If I have enough money in my available funds to cover my next month and some. I am also signed up with auto pay. Will it use my available funds until they are gone first then charge whats left to autopay?

Yes. It's also the way to keep your autopay reward but you otherwise keep your account topped up using other means and never hit your credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.