cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoplay dates changing alone

xiocer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to contact a mod and never answered me. I have auto-pay for the 6th of each month since day one, but for some misterios reason I get charged any day and randomly, last month it was on the 3th next month it was scheduled for the 1st. I planned to move from this awfully company to another and now they charged me before I could do soo. Very bad service, not happy at all, I moved 4 people from publicpmobile with me due to this. I hope someone can give me my refund

7 REPLIES 7

@xiocer, the payment date doesn’t change off a 30- or 90-cycle, as it is fixed.

Except when an immediate plan change is performed.  Immediate plan changes immediately re-start a cycle, and any remaining days and buckets of metered usage are lost, and reset to zero.

So I If you and you mentioned associates made immediate plan changes on Dec 2, this why your new renewal date is Jan 1.

There are notices popped up on screen when performing the immediate plan change describing this, and it asks you if you still wish to proceed.  It sounds like you and your friends have ignored this, and simply selected Yes, Change Plan.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@xiocer wrote:

I agree on the 30 days basis thing. But my maths are not that bad to understand from Dec 4 to Jan 1 there is more than 30 days.

Well public mobile lost 4 customer instantly with this. And I will never recommend it anymore. No refund = bad publicity

Good luck my friend.

There are no perfect companies and it's often better to stay with the devil you know than the one you don't. Even though I am not privy to the details, I can almost guarantee that PM would not do this intentionally to gouge a few dollars: and if you have the facts right, the error could be addressed. 

I do hope & pray that no unforeseen surprise awaits you at the new company Smiley Sad

Everybody on PUblic mobile is on the 30 day renewals.  So, the autopay  payment dates always changes.  Some months are 30 days, other months 31 days, etc.  

It also is confusing because Public mobile have different names for payment dates.  For example, my renewal date is tomorrow January 6, but my autopay payment date today is January 5 (at 11:59 PM).  If I do not have funds or not on autopay by 11:59 PM today, my plan with expire on January 6.  

You are welcome to leave for another service, but I don't believe that Public Mobile is cheating you with your account.  Otherwise, everybody on Public Mobile will be ripped off.  It is an automatic system.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiocer wrote:

I agree on the 30 days basis thing. But my maths are not that bad to understand from Dec 4 to Jan 1 there is more than 30 days.

Well public mobile lost 4 customer instantly with this. And I will never recommend it anymore. No refund = bad publicity

No prepaid service in Canada offers refunds.

Any chance on that payment history screenshot so we can see if something is indeed messed up? Have you been changing plans? Adding add-ons?

xiocer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@xiocer wrote:

I tried to contact a mod and never answered me. I have auto-pay for the 6th of each month since day one, but for some misterios reason I get charged any day and randomly, last month it was on the 3th next month it was scheduled for the 1st. I planned to move from this awfully company to another and now they charged me before I could do soo. Very bad service, not happy at all, I moved 4 people from publicpmobile with me due to this. I hope someone can give me my refund

@xiocer

You pay for your plan on a 30 day basis....so it will change from time to time..this is well explained when you sign up...as for a refund...prepaid so no refunds

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiocer wrote:

This is a 30 day service, not one month. The renewal days will float around a little around your original sign-up day. Then in February it'll get back to nearer your original day. Or not.

If you can post a screenshot of your payment history for several months then we can help to confirm what you see or what you need to do. Blank out any personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.