cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoplay & plan changes

StantonSXRGN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How abouts do I change my plan when I already have a data plan active from the 40$ to the 50$ plan the 4GB data just isn't enough and what is the web link for that and the auto pay weblink any help would be great the main public website isn't specific I find or it's just my dyslexia

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@StantonSXRGN I suggest when you use all your 4.5gb of data to manually add $50 to your account and select the $50 plan to change immediately. first enable auto-pay

• click 'payment' tab 
  • click manage 'auto pay' 
  • follow the instructions

change plans:

• tap 'change plan' in the 'overview' tab
  • choose the Canada wide and not the province wide
  • select change immediately and then apply

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@StantonSXRGN wrote:

How abouts do I change my plan when I already have a data plan active from the 40$ to the 50$ plan the 4GB data just isn't enough and what is the web link for that and the auto pay weblink any help would be great the main public website isn't specific I find or it's just my dyslexia

Log into self service and you can change your plan there and also set up autopay.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

When you change your plan it is best to choose Change on next renewal date. If you choose Change plan now you will not receive any credit for your current plan.

2882B796-DBF5-465B-9D4F-8C54A81F65AD.jpeg

@StantonSXRGN wrote:

When choosing a new plan, you'll be given two options. One option is the have the change perfirmed immediately and the other is to tell the system to preform the change at the time of the next renewal. Usually, you'll want to pre-schedule the change to happen during your next renewal because otherwise, some of what you paid for the original plan will go to waste.  Your self serve account can be accessed by going to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca .

Need Help? Let's chat.