cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

Isabelelouise62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm on autopay but I already paid my bill. Does the autopay will skip this month?

Thanks

Isabelle

3 REPLIES 3

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Isabelelouise62 :Since hTideGnow already given you answer to your question about autopay, you might as well choose his posted reply as your accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution on his post - doing so will help others in future with same question you had.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, via SIMon the chat bot  , It’ll take you to relevant help articles, Click here to get started.
  • or if it’s something more urgent, the can help you submit a ticket to Moderator Team. 
  • you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 
  •  the will add to your account AutoPay Reward and the adjustment to your account how many time your missing a Reward,

• Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

If you have paid your bill before your expiry date, you should see the money sitting as Available Fund on your Self-Serve account. 

Once the renewal date comes, they will deduct the money from Available Fund.    If the money there enough to cover the whole month, they won't get it from your credit card via Autopay anymore.  If the fund not enough, then they will take the outstanding amount out of your credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.